Thursday, April 18, 2013

Xavi Hernández: “Reality is better than my dreams"

Xavi Hernández, a living legend at FC Barcelona, started his career with the team 15 seasons ago and since then he’s become the player with the most games played for Barça and the the player with the most titles won with the Catalan team. These are just a few of the reasons the 62nd edition of BARÇA Magazine zeroed in on the vice-captain. “Reality is better than my dreams. You dream of winning a league title, a Champions League ... but three Champions Leagues, six league titles and, if we win this year, seven, a World Cup, two European Championships! You don’t really realize it because you’re part of the routine, part of the day to day work. When I retire from football I suppose I’ll realise what we’ve truly done,” said the midfielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment